Featured

Adorable Pink Keyboard and Mouse Review (It Has Typewriter Keys)


Thinking of buying a pink keyboard? Read this review first. Text over a photo of a pink keyboard.
Photo Source: Author

A pink and white wireless keyboard and mice set for women.
Photo Source: Amazon

While FD's pink wireless keyboard and mouse are adorable and definitely aesthetic, the set has some serious issues. Here's my review of Amazon's pink MoMoOne Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo.

Note: this pink keyboard and mouse set is currently sold out, but the blue and white version is available. I ended up not loving this product, and bought this replacement pink keyboard instead.

If you are looking for a keyboard and mouse combo that is stylish and functional, the FD Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combos Set is the perfect option. This set is designed for both PC and Mac users. The keyboard has a slim design that makes it easy to take with you on the go, and the mouse has an ergonomic design that provides extra comfort. Plus, this keyboard and mouse combo set is very affordable at $35.

Aesthetics

The aesthetic light pink color on both the keyboard and mouse is adorable. I love it. Honestly, if the keyboard and mouse worked as well as it looks, it would be worth the price. The keyboard also has circular keys, reminiscent of typewriter keys, and a small white and pink mouse.

It's a very thin keyboard and a slim mouse. They are very portable, with the single USB connector sliding into a compartment on the mouse.

Sound

I normally use a mechanical keyboard, so this keyboard took a little getting use to. It's nearly silent when typing on it.

Mouse

 I also didn't love the mouse, but the mouse is about what you would expect from a $10 mouse. Since this comes as a bundle, I don't feel cheated.

But, the mouse is very light, and even with my small hands, it's strangely small. I do tend to use higher end gaming mouses though, so if you've been using a standard mouse, this should be fine.

Battery life

I would have loved this keyboard and mouse combo, IF, it had a longer battery life. Now the battery life comes from the batteries that you insert into the keyboard and mouse, however, each item only takes a single AAA battery.

I'm at my computer for up to 14 hours a day, so I ended up needing to change out the batteries on an almost daily basis.

The other issue I ran into with battery life, is that the blue tooth functionality would begin to degrade before the light turns on for the battery warning. This meant that I would be typing, and entire words or letters would be missed. If the low battery warning light had worked appropriately, then I most likely would have kept the keyboard.

Value

At only $35, this is an affordable option, especially since it consists of both the keyboard and mouse. Keep in mind though, that as a wireless keyboard option, it relies on the batteries.

If you're planning on using this keyboard as your daily tool, I'd suggest going ahead and stocking up on AAA batteries until you know how many that you'll run through.

Pros:

  • Stylish - love the pink aesthetic
  • Cute circular keyboard keys
  • Affordable - only $35

Cons:

  • Only takes 1 AAA battery - low battery life if you plan to use it all day long.
  • Bluetooth functionality can fail before the low battery warning light is on

 Here's What Amazon Users Had to Say:

An amazon review of a pink and white keyboard and mouse combo for women.
Photo Source: Amazon

"I bought this keyboard just about 2 months ago. I use it daily. Its cute. The keys feel great typing. The battery life is amazing. But MY GOD WHY DOES IT JUST NOT REGISTER SOME KEYSTROKES!? I kept thinking I would work through it. I'm patient. I'm not doing anything so taxing that I can't just wait it out. While typing this review, i've had no issues.... but if i have to backspace, or use the number keypad, or sometimes for no reason at all, i just lose keys. i slam on them over and over to get them to register. over and over and over. but a full count to five and only half the time do the keys go back to working properly.

Sadly i will be looking for a new pink wireless keyboard. This will be my 3rd one. The first one had keys that were very difficult to type on (a different model). This beautiful little beast has the most comfortable of keystrokes but just is NOT reliable. The mouse suffers the same issues. Sigh. Back to the drawing board i guess."

Review of a pink and white keyboard with typewriter keys for women.
Photo Source: Amazon

 "This keyboard is very cute, keys aren't too loud, and it's comfortable enough (my hands never hurt but I did need to use a wrist pad if I was doing a lot of typing at once). I also like that they keys are round instead of square and they aren't perfectly flat; each one kind of dips in the middle a bit which makes typing easier for me.
However after a couple of months i noticed that the battery in the keyboard died while the one in the mouse was fine (both come with a sealed battery). I changed it as I always have AAAs on hand, but a few weeks later it died again. I've changed the battery around four times since then while still using the same first battery with my mouse (which I use far more frequently) and now I'm at the point where a brand new, fresh out the pack battery doesn't last. Maybe it's a faulty model but I'm past the return date and I don't believe it comes with a warranty, so my only advice would be that if you get it to use it frequently within the return window so you can truly see if it lasts."

The pink and white version is sold out (as of writing this), but the blue version is still available.

Comments

Popular Posts