Coursera will offer a Machine Language course from Stanford starting February 22. As always, you can take the class for free, but for a (fairly reasonable) fee of $79, students can get a certificate stating that they successfully completed the course.
Subtitles are available in English, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese.
This course will cover:
- Linear Algebra Review
- Linear Regression (One and multiple variables)
- Octave Tutorial
- Logistic Regression
- Neural Networks: Representation
- Neural Networks: Learning
- Advice for Applying Machine Learning
- Machine Learning System Design
- Support for Vector Machines
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Anomaly Detection
- Recommender Systems
- Large Scale Machine Learning